Alliance Domestic Heat Pump Systems
It’s the water heating trend that’s fast gaining momentum in South Africa! Whether in homes or hotels, water heating accounts for a large portion of electricity usage. And with rapidly increasing electricity costs, everyone’s looking to cut down. Alliance Heat Pumps work on the same principle as airconditioners, extracting ambient heat from the atmosphere but, instead, transferring it to water. Thus where in a normal geyser, 1 kW of electrical energy produces just 1 kW of heat energy, with an Alliance Heat Pump, 1 kW of electrical energy produces approximately 3 kW of heat energy. The result is water heated for only approximately one third of the electrical usage of a normal household geyser. You save two-thirds on your water heating costs!
Retrofitted Heat Pumps
Cut your geyser heating cost by up to two thirds
- Save two thirds of your heating cost every day
- Heats day or night – rain or shine
- Alliance trained installers & nationwide backup
Combo unit Heat Pump – 170lt
Ideal for all residential and commercial applications Compact all-in-one unit – easily installed! SANS 151 compliant. Electricity savings of up to 66% and more!
- Combination storage tank and Heat Pump
- Cuts water heating costs by two-thirds or more!
- Complies with XA2 Energy Usage Regulations
- 170-litre capacity tank with 5-year warranty
- Water heating adjustable from 38°C to 60°C
- Intelligent control
- Heats day and night in any weather
- Backed nationwide by Alliance branches in every major metropolitan area